Easy Orange Cake
Easy recipe for orange lovers 😉
1 Orange (with peel)
½ cup of Vegetable Oil
1 ¾ cup of Sugar
2 cups of Wheat Flour
2 tsp of Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 420°F and prepare a bundt cake with baking spray.
- Slice the orange in 4 remove the seeds, and the white part
- In a medium bowl sift together flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Blend the orange eggs oil and sugar
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture, and lightly whisk until combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into the bundt cake and bake for about 35-40 minutes until lightly golden brown on top and a toothpick comes out mostly clean (not wet).