Ingredients 1 Orange (with peel) ½ cup of Vegetable Oil 4 Eggs 1 ¾ cup of Sugar 2 cups of Wheat Flour 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 420°F and prepare a bundt cake with baking spray.
- Slice the orange in 4 remove the seeds, and the white part
- In a medium bowl sift together flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Blend the orange eggs oil and sugar
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture, and lightly whisk until combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into the bundt cake and bake for about 35-40 minutes until lightly golden brown on top and a toothpick comes out mostly clean (not wet).