Best Citrus Tree Vitamin Nutritional – Pro Grade 8 oz
When citrus plants need a little pick-me-up, this unique citrus tree vitamin nutritional offers a quick and convenient way to provide added nourishment. Formulated for lemon trees, lime trees, tangerine trees, and orange trees to aid in growth, vigor and blooming you can rest assured your citrus tree will be getting what is needed to correct any deficiencies displayed as yellowing leaves.
Made to spray the foliage of your plant this product is used just like the pro’s. Leaf spraying is a common practice in the grove so why change a foliage pro tactic.
- 8 oz. super concentrate
- Mix with water
- Optimized for citrus grown in the landscape, on the patio and indoors
- Top-quality ingredients used on foliage by any pro
- Made in the USA.
Get Your Citrus Tree Vitamin Today!
GrowScripts citrus tree vitamin nutritional fertilizer is intended for foliar applications to correct and prevent micronutrient deficiencies (when used as directed). Therefore, applications of foliage micronutrient fertilizers may reduce stress, increase growth, and help with plant vigor.
Applications on a routine basis may:
- Aid in the prevention and correction of most micronutrient deficiencies whose symptoms generally display themselves as yellowing plants
- Provide elements which help increase resistance to stress from moisture, temperature, and other environmental extremes
- Helps with earlier fruit set
- Allows the plant to deal with the extremes of weather
Identifying Citrus Tree Micronutrient Deficiencies
➲ Here is a link to a University of Florida PDF document shared by the University of California – Division of Agriculture
➲ A link to our own article about fertilizing a citrus tree
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 8 in|