1st Ever Complete GROW Essentials Care Kit
A care kit combining seven products used to care for your plant from start to harvest. With 25 total pieces within this plant care kit your able to grow right from the beginning. Each step is explained with the included weekly grow schedule. Now growing just got a whole lot more comfortable with the GrowScripts GROW option that provides feed and care from transplant to harvest.
25 Pieces Inside + Weekly Grow Calendar
- Four 3-oz. packs of 15-5-10 granule fertilizer with prilled minor elements and special control-release nitrogen for extended feeding
- Two Amender Retaining Beneficial Soil for transplant and rejuvenation of beneficial soil biology
- Three 15-mL sized vials that make 1/2 Gallon (64-oz.) of Ready Root product for use in clone and transplant establishment of roots
- Six pipettes that make a combined 96-oz. of essential element product for plant feeding of micronutrients which include Magnesium (Mg), Sulfur (S), Boron (B), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Zinc (Zn), Molybdenum (Mo)
- Six 4-mL bloom time element [Calcium (Ca) and Boron (B)] pipettes making a combined 96-oz. of ready-to-use product ideal for bloom/flower
- Two BONUS 4-mL pipettes that make 32-oz. of T-Guard’s All-natural insecticide/fungicide for use if needed
- Two 4-mL Phite NPK foliar products to make 32-oz.
- *Included: Weekly calendar with directions on exactly what to apply and how to apply the products each application designation.
It’s not a miracle to grow when applying the right amount of feed and water. Consistent feeding is the best way to get a full harvest and what it is about the feed is that there is adequate nutrients increased every week to be in an optimum position every time the plant eats (via irrigation).
GROW Kit for 1-2 Plants
- This plant loves sulfur; high nitrogen presence may lock out sulfur, so a good sulfur source is critical.
- Optimization of plant nutrient inputs is essential in plant health. Regular EC readings should be taken and recorded. We like the HANNA Instruments EC Reader.
- With observation, nutrient deficiencies can be remedied by targeted micronutrient applications to the leaves of the plant, otherwise known as foliar feeding.
- With proper care, well-rooted, sturdy plants can be grown in 4 to 5 weeks. Plants can be cultivated in container soil, Coco Coir, or hydroponically.
- The best soil pH is 6.2 to 6.5.
- The light source and a nutrient balance will be critical in optimum growing for high yields. Our recommendation is to grow using adjustable spectrum LED or natural sunlight. HPS lighting can be used but generates a lot more heat…
- Mature plants need about 1.5-2.5 gallons of water per day. Smaller clones and starts require less.
- Calcium and Boron inputs should be steady from veg to flower. These elements are critical to any plant for cell wall development, flower encouragement and overall plant strength.
- NPK Ratios are suggested to change from Veg to Flower Stages. Many nutrients are sold in A, B solutions for this reason. Some companies add a “C” version in as well.
- Seed growth and clone growth accomplish the same thing however seed growth may produce a little more hearty plant to the naked eye. Clones are a match that comes from a Mother plant so characteristics are known. Start with a seed and once able to go for cuttings that you can root from the original plant grown from seed.
- Many organic gardeners use insecticidal soap and Botanicals (Thyme-Guard) with fair success. A general purpose garden insecticide applied according to label directions will control some pests. Spider mites, although not insects, can cause serious injury to the foliage.
- ***Assumptions to this program. This will be for a variety that will be flowering around 65-70 days after transplanting.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|