- This plant loves sulfur; high nitrogen presence will lock out sulfur, so a good sulfur source is critical.
- With proper care, well-rooted, sturdy, 4 to 5 inch high plants can be gown in 4 to 5 weeks. Plants can be grown in container soil, Coco Coir, or hydroponically
- The best soil pH is 6.2 to 6.5
- The light source and a nutrient balance will be critical in optimum growing for high yields. Our recommendation is to grow using adjustable spectrum LED or natural sunlight. HPS lighting can be used but generates a lot more heat…
- Plants need about 1.75-2.75 inches of water per seven days
- Calcium and Boron inputs should increase as plants are turned from veg to flower.
- Many organic gardeners use insecticidal soap (Valet) and Botanicals (T-Guard & RTJ-Special) with fair success. A general purpose garden insecticide applied according to label directions will control some pests. Spider mites, although not insects, can cause serious injury to the foliage.
- ***Assumptions to this program. This will be for a variety that will be flowering around 65-70 days after transplanting.