Grower’s “GROW” Bucket
Our Grower’s Bucket includes everything needed for one GROW cycle. From a top tier soil that sets the foundation for a 5-10 Gallon container to a combined 25 units of product to care for your GROW from start to harvest. With 8 different products inside this combined GROW bucket you are able to grow right from the beginning. With soil and each step explained in the included weekly grow schedule growing just got a whole lot more comfortable with the GrowScripts GROW bucket that provides soil, feed and care from transplant to harvest.
- 0.601 Cu. Ft (72-Cups) of specialty blended soiloptimized for a 5-10 Gallon GROW
- Four • 3-oz. packs of 15-5-10 granule fertilizerwith prilled minor elements and special control-release nitrogen for extended feeding
- 2 • Amender Retaining Beneficial Soil for transplant and rejuvenation of beneficial soil biology
- Three • 15-mL sized vials that make 1/2 Gallon (64-0z.) of Ready Root product for use in clone and transplant establishment of roots
- 6 • Pipettes that make a combined 96-oz. of essential element product for plant feeding of micronutrients which include Magnesium (Mg), Sulfur (S), Boron (B), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Zinc (Zn), Molybdenum (Mo)
- Six • 4-mL bloom-time element [Calcium (Ca) and Boron (B)] pipettes making a combined 96-oz. of ready-to-use product ideal for bloom/flower
- Two • 4-mL pipettes that make 32-oz. of Thyme-Guard’s All-natural insecticide/fungicide for use if needed
- Two • 4-mL Phite NPK foliar products to make 32-oz.
- *Included: Weekly calendar with directions on exactly what to apply and how to apply the products each application designation.
- This plant loves sulfur; high nitrogen presence will lock out sulfur, so a good sulfur source is critical.
- With proper care, well-rooted, sturdy, 4 to 5 inch high plants can be gown in 4 to 5 weeks. Plants can be grown in container soil, Coco Coir, or hydroponically.
- The best soil pH is 6.2 to 6.5.
- The light source and a nutrient balance will be critical in optimum growing for high yields. Our recommendation is to grow using adjustable spectrum LED or natural sunlight. HPS lighting can be used but generates a lot more heat…
- Plants need about 1.75-2.75 inches of water per seven days.
- Calcium and Boron inputs should increase as plants are turned from veg to flower.
- Many organic gardeners use insecticidal soap and Botanicals (Thyme-Guard) with fair success. A general purpose garden insecticide applied according to label directions will control some pests. Spider mites, although not insects, can cause serious injury to the foliage.
- ***Assumptions to this program. This will be for a variety that will be flowering around 65-70 days after transplanting.