Complete GROW Essentials Care Kit
A care kit combining seven products used to care for your plant from start to harvest. With 25 total pieces within this plant care kit your able to grow right from the beginning. Each step is explained with the included weekly grow schedule. Now growing just got a whole lot more comfortable with the GrowScripts Grow option that provides feed and care from transplant to harvest.
- Four 3-oz. packs of 15-5-10 granule fertilizer with prilled minor elements and special control-release nitrogen for extended feeding
- Two Amender Retaining Beneficial Soil for transplant and rejuvenation of beneficial soil biology
- Three 15-mL sized vials that make 1/2 Gallon (64-0z.) of Ready Root product for use in clone and transplant establishment of roots
- Six pipettes that make a combined 96-oz. of essential element product for plant feeding of micronutrients which include Magnesium (Mg), Sulfur (S), Boron (B), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Zinc (Zn), Molybdenum (Mo)
- Six 4-mL bloom time element [Calcium (Ca) and Boron (B)] pipettes making a combined 96-oz. of ready-to-use product ideal for bloom/flower
- Two 4-mL pipettes that make 32-oz. of T-Guard’s All-natural insecticide/fungicide for use if needed
- Two 4-mL Phite NPK foliar products to make 32-oz.
- *Included: Weekly calendar with directions on exactly what to apply and how to apply the products each application designation.
This plant loves sulfur; high nitrogen presence will lock out sulfur, so a good sulfur source is critical.
With proper care, well-rooted, sturdy, 4 to 5 inch high plants can be gown in 4 to 5 weeks. Plants can be grown in container soil, Coco Coir, or hydroponically
The best soil pH is 6.2 to 6.5
The light source and a nutrient balance will be critical in optimum growing for high yields. Our recommendation is to grow using adjustable spectrum LED or natural sunlight. HPS lighting can be used but generates a lot more heat…
Plants need about 1.75-2.75 inches of water per seven days
Calcium and Boron inputs should increase as plants are turned from veg to flower.
Many organic gardeners use insecticidal soap (Valet) and Botanicals (T-Guard & RTJ-Special) with fair success. A general purpose garden insecticide applied according to label directions will control some pests. Spider mites, although not insects, can cause serious injury to the foliage.
***Assumptions to this program. This will be for a variety that will be flowering around 65-70 days after transplanting.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|