Yellow Leaves Fixed Now • Rescue & Relief Plant Care for 1-2 Small Plants
This comprehensive rescue and relief soil prep kit is designed to aid with yellow leaves on plants when nothing else has worked. This package comes with two products for replenishing the foundation of what you plant lives in; the soil. Our safe and proven product combinations optimize depleted soils that are tired by considering the approach of the “feeding the bottom”. For small container plants, with yellow leaves, this rescue and relief kit includes:
- 2 – Amender Beneficial Additives: Net Cont: 4.0-TBSP Net Wt: 2.0 oz. (56.6 g.) • Max Cvr: 3.6 Sq. Ft.
- 4 – Karben-L Active Soil Drenches: Net Cont: 16.0-mL Net Wt: 0.4 oz. (11.3 g.) • Max Cvr: 156 Sq. Ft.
- *Directions on exactly how to apply the products and when to apply the products
A breakdown of products for sick plants showing yellow leaves
Amender – This product in dry form comes direct from a mine that generates exquisite organic humus derived from hundreds of years of decomposition. It is believed that many years ago a comet struck the earth creating a crater like impression where everything was incinerated upon impact. This impact left a “sterile” environment for organic matter to grow and thrive over hundreds of years. Today the harvest/mining of this product is what gives the opportunity to put good stuff back into soil that is tired and depleted.
Karben-L – A product of extraction Karben-L is manufactured via a cold water extraction process that does not harm any beneficial soil helpers. What this means is that the organic carbon material is packaged just like worm casting teas and offer many, if not more, of the same benefits. Used as a soil drench Karben-L can be used at periodic times of watering in order to assure your plants soil stays refreshed and ready to help plants grow.
A few links about solving soil problems by adding compost or humus
- National Gardening Bureau – The benefits of organic matter include improved soil structure, increased infiltration and water-holding capacity, increased cation exchange capacity (the ability of the soil to act as a short-term storage…
- Aggie Horticulture – It is easy to take soil for granted. After all, soil is almost everywhere. It literally comes with the territory when you buy a home or property. Soil may be largely dense sticky clay, thin gritty sand, or powdery silt. (Only the truly fortunate discover loose woodsy loam in the yard.) Whichever type, this existing soil constitutes the planting medium for the garden on the property. To improve its…
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) – To recognize that a soil can be healthy, one has only to think of the soil as a living entity. It breathes, it transports and transforms nutrients, it interacts with its environment, and it can even purify itself and grow over time. If you view soil as a dynamic part of your…
GrowScripts is cost-effective and will give you great results fast. Take the guesswork out of yellow leaves and sick plants with this intuitive soil builder kit kit. GrowScripts is the next step in gardening successfully. We provide a simple, user-friendly, way to nurture trees, flowers, vegetables, and lawns without all the guesswork. We’ve developed products and instructions that anyone can use. Best of all, we’ve seen the results directly from university research, cooperative extension services, grower testimonials and homeowners. So, you can rest easy knowing that the soil builder you are using from us has the very best, and proven, products to be safe for your vegetables, flowers, lawns and fruit trees.
Our safe, proven products optimize plant health by considering the approach of feeding the top and feeding the bottom of plants. Put GrowScripts in your gardening arsenal when it comes to growing in your backyard or on your patio. We’ve cut down the size of the product that would normally have to be purchased, and as a result, GrowScripts saves homeowners hundreds of dollars by delivering just the right amount of product for the individual time of application. Take the guesswork and hassle out of gardening with this easy to use fertilizer.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 2 in|